One of the many advantages of online offers is the ability to adjust content for the customer's needs.
Sending an online offer is especially suitable for renters and other service providers, whose prices vary depending on the service time duration, time of the year (season), number of people, etc. After the offer is created, the offer is sent to the buyer by e-mail. The received link leads the customer to an online form for payment.
While creating an offer, it is possible to:
- add a product/service from a web store into the offer,
- create and add a new product/service (e.g. reservation),
- edit the price, quantity and optionally to add discounts/surcharges
- determine the duration of the offer,
- add a message, i.e. description of the offer,
- send an offer to a particular customer from a previously created customer list,
- create a new customer and edit customer information (contact, company name, address, etc.).
Creating an offer:
- Log into your Bizzon/AgentCASH administrator user account on the web.
- In the menu click on the Webshop->Offers.
- Click on the +ADD button.
- Optionally, enter the serial number of the offer (in the number format e.g. 56).
- In the drop-down menu under the Language, click on the arrow to select the language of the offer.
- In the drop-down menu under the Customer, select a customer from the customer list or create a new one by entering a name in the menu field and then click Create new. Name of a customer and e-mail are mandatory fields to fill in.
- Optionally, add a message in the Description field.
- In the drop-down menu under the ITEM, click on the arrow and select a product you want to add to the offer or create a new product by entering the product name in the menu field and then click Create new.
- Edit the amount and price of the product. Optionally: choose the tax if it is included in the price and add a discount.
- By clicking on the calendar icon, select the expiration date of the offer. Optionally, edit the expiration hour of the offer.
- When finished, click on the SAVE button. The offer is now saved as a Draft in the offer list.
- Choose an offer from the offer list and optionally edit it by clicking EDIT, delete it by clicking the trash bin icon or send it to the customer by clicking SEND.
- How the offer will be shown to the customer, you can see by selecting the sent offer from the offer list by clicking on VIEW OFFER. The customer will receive an e-mail with a link to the payment form.
After the customer has made the payment, the offer automatically appears on the offer list as Paid. After the service has been delivered, i.e. the product is delivered to the customer, the offer can be marked as fulfilled by clicking on the MARK AS FULFILLED.
Sending a payment confirmation:
- Log into your Bizzon/AgentCASH web user account as administrator.
- Click on Sales->Payments.
- Choose from the calendar for which time period you would like to review your payments. By default, the view is set up to show today's payments.
- Select the payment from the list.
- Click on VIEW RECEIPT to print the payment confirmation or to save it in PDF.
- Click on E-MAIL RECEIPT to send a payment receipt via e-mail. Enter the e-mail to which you want to send the offer and at the end click SEND E-MAIL.
* To send an online offer, you must have activated online credit card payment (E-commerce).