You may find yourself in a situation that demands you to quickly create a new product on-the-fly without logging in to our web dashboard.
Bizzon enables you to create a temporary item directly in the cart.
After charging, the product is automatically deleted and it will not be added to the products list.
Here's how to create a temporary product in the cash register:
- Tap on the ‘Cart’ icon.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top of the cart to open the menu.
- Select option Add Item.
- Enter the desired name under the Product Name line (for example, Lemonade).
- Enter the unit price of the product on the line under the Unit Price. Price entry is mandatory.
It is not possible to create a temporary product with a variable price.
- Use '+' or '-' to adjust the amount in the cart.
- Optionally, you can add a note that will be printed on your invoice/payment confirmation.
- If a tax is included in the price, please select the corresponding tax.