If you want to avoid manual product creation, you can export your items to a .CSV file, and import the file to another account later.
All of the products' categories will be exported to the file, as well!
Here's how to export a .CSV file for later import:
- Sign in to your user account on the web as an administrator,
- in the main menu, select Products,
- if there is no product added, create a product and then export it.
- Open this file in Excel or upload it to Google docs spreadsheet.
You can use this exported file as a template for the products import file.
- Edit products and save it as a .CSV file,
- import products.