Before adding a stock order you need to:
- enable inventory tracking
- add a supplier
- create a warehouse
- connect an outlet to a warehouse
- activate inventory tracking on the items you wish to track
Here's how to add a stock order:
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web,
- in the main menu go to Inventory -> Stock orders.
- click +ADD,
- edit stock order details (mandatory fields):
- select a supplier in the Supplier drop-down menu,
- select a warehouse in the Warehouse drop-down menu,
- add items or import stock order via .CSV file,
- enter item quantities and prices.
- Optionally, you can change the invoice status in the Invoice status drop-down menu.
- Click SAVE. Stock order is now saved as draft and it can be edited before executing.
Note: at this step, your order will be saved, but not yet executed!
Optionally, you can use the stock order feature to SEND your saved stock order to the supplier. All you need to do is click the SEND button!
- Click EXECUTE.
After you execute your order, it will be marked as closed, you will not be able to edit it, and your inventory will be updated!
For further stock modification, you can use stock adjustments and stocktakes.