To create a promo code (discount):
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu, go to Products->Discounts.
- Click +ADD.
- For the webshop, add a promo code title on the line under the Promo code label. This is the title of the promo code the customer will enter on the webshop to get discount.
- Select a type of a promo code in the Type drop-down menu:
- For a Fixed amount enter the amount in £.
- For a Percentage enter the amount in %.
- In the Channel drop-down menu, select a channel you wish to apply the promo code to:
- For the mPOS application, select POS.
- For the web store, select E-commerce.
- For the mPOS and E-commerce, select All channels.
- Optionally, you can set a duration of the promo code. Click on the calendar icon and set up the date and hour for Starts at and Ends at of the promotion. After the promo code expires, it will not be possible to add it to the cart or enter it on the webshop.
- Optionally, add the maximum number of the promo code under the Max usage label. This option applies only to the promo codes for the webshop.
- For the mPOS, add promo code title on the line under the Description label. The promo code will be visible under this title in the cart.
- Click SAVE.
After you have created a promo code, add it as a shortcut to the grid in the application or/and share with your customers.