To change user password:
- Sign in to your Bizzon/AgentCASH user account on the web. If you want to change a password for another user, you must sign in as administrator.
- In the main menu go to Settings->Users.
- Select a user from the list of users you wish to edit.
- Click EDIT.
- Enter your current password on the line under the Your current password label. If you are an administrator, type in your administrator password.
- Enter a new password for a user on the line under the New password label.
- Confirm new password by entering it again on the line under the Password confirmation label.
- To save changes, click SAVE.
The user will now be able to sign in with a new password. Only the users with administrator role have permission to change passwords for another user.