Here's how to add a new user to your account:
- Sign in to your account on the web as an administrator
(only administrators can add new users),
- in the main menu go to Settings -> Users,
- click +ADD to add a new user,
- enter user data:
- Enter the e-mail address, it will be used for a login credential to both web dashboard and the mobile application.
- In the Password field, enter the initial password containing at least 6 alphanumerical characters (letters and numerals). At least one letter should be capital/uppercase (e.g. L94x5q6). In the case of a strict password rule, a password should contain 8 alphanumerical characters.
The user will be able to change it later.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it in the Password Confirmation field.
- Enter New PIN in a four-digit format (e.g. 3349) under the new PIN label.
- Enter the name of the employee in the Name field. If you are using a different employee tag instead of a name (for example, initials), enter it here.
- In the Roles list, specify the access permissions for a new employee.
Select only one role!
- Click SAVE.