In simplest terms, by using product variants we're making the product list view in our app cleaner.
One item can have as many variants with different prices as you wish!
For certain items, the most convenient solution is to add them as items with variants (e.g. size, colour, flavour...). This way, you can have fewer items in your product list or shortcut grid, making it easier to navigate through items.
It is possible to add multiple variant options for one item.
A variant option is defined with its name and values.
Here's how to create an item variant:
- Sign in to your Bizzon web dashboard as an administrator,
- in the menu, click Products,
- click +ADD to create a new product or select the existing product from the products list and click EDIT,
- click ADD VARIANTS to add product variants,
- under the Option name label, enter the variant option (e.g. size, colour, flavour...),
- in the Option values box, enter values for the variant option and click enter
(e.g. for the variant option 'Size' enter: 'small', 'medium', 'large'; for the variant option 'Colour' enter: 'blue', 'red', 'green' etc.),
- if you wish to add multiple variant options click on the + sign to create a new option; at least two values must be defined for each variant options!
- After you have defined variant options and values, the system will create product variants with all the combinations (options/values).
Remove a tick from the checkbox for the variant option/value you do not want to use.
- In the PRICE column enter the price for each variant:
- For a variable price, leave the price filed empty.
- For the variant with the zero price (free product), enter 0 in the price field.
- Click Save.
Re-enter the application on your mobile devices to synchronize your app data with the changes you made.
Article is closed for comments.