For some items, it is the best to add them as items with variants (e.g. size, colour, flavour...).
A variant option is defined with its name and values. It is possible to add multiple variant options for one item.
To create an item variant:
- Sign in to your Bizzon as an administrator on the web.
- In the menu, click Products.
- Click +ADD to create a new product or
- Select the existing product from the products list and click EDIT.
- Click ADD VARIANTS to add product variants.
- Under the Option name label, enter the variant option (e.g. size, colour, flavour...).
- In the Option values box, enter values for the variant option and click enter (e.g. for the variant option 'Size' enter: Small, Medium, Large; for the variant option 'Colour' enter: blue, red, green etc.).
- To add multiple variant options click on the + sign to create a new option. For each variant option, at least two values must be defined.
- After you have defined variant options and values, the system will create product variants with all the combinations (options/values). Remove a tick from the checkbox for the variant option/value you do not want to use.
- In the PRICE column enter the price for each variant:
- For a variable price, leave the price filed empty.
- For the variant with the price zero (free product), enter 0 in the price field.
- To save changes, click Save.
Re-enter the application to synchronise merchant account with the changes.