After you have created the product folder shortcut in the grid, you can create a subfolder, for further grouping. For example, you can create a folder 'Beer' with subfolders 'Draught' and 'Bottled'.
To create a subfolder within a product folder in the grid:
- Sign in to the Bizzon application on a mobile device.
- Tap the 'Cart' icon (on a tablet) or tap on the 'Home' icon (on a smartphone) to access products.
- If the products are listed, switch to a grid view.
- Enter the folder in which you wish to create a subfolder or add products to it.
- Tap the 'Pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit.
- Tap the '+' sign.
- Tap the ADD PRODUCT FOLDER to create a subfolder shortcut and:
- Enter a subfolder name on the line under the 'Product folder name' label.
- Enter a tile label on the line under the 'Label' (the letters or numerals displayed in the tile).
- Select the colour for the subfolder.
- After a subfolder shortcut has been created and added to the grid, add items to it, or create a new subfolder.
- Tap DONE to save changes.