The service charge can be added manually or automatically to the cart (e.g. for more than 6 guests). The automatically added service charge can easily be removed from the cart if required.
To create a service charge that is automatically added to the cart:
- Sign in on the web, as an administrator.
- In the main menu, go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select an outlet from the list for which you want to create an automatic service charge.
- Click EDIT.
- Under the AUTOMATIC SURCHARGE add a description (e.g. Surcharge) that will be visible on the invoice.
- Select the type of service charge in the drop-down menu and:
- enter the amount in £ for the fixed amount or
- enter the percentage that will be calculated from the total amount in the cart.
- Enter the number of minimum persons you wish the service charge gets automatically added to the cart.
- Click SAVE.
To add service charge automatically to the cart in the application, Open checks option must be enabled.