To add a new outlet:
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web.
- Go to Settings->Outlets.
- Click on the +ADD.
- Enter an outlet name (e.g. Market) and marking (e.g. 1)
- Select the type of an outlet in the dropdown menu:
- Edit working hours (e.g. Mon-Sun 9.a.m.-10 p.m.).
- You can enable additional options:
- automatic service charge
- task queue
- auto-assign order numbers
- show dining options
- Optional, add/edit registers and printers.
- To save changes, click SAVE.
For a stationary outlet address fields (street, city, postal code) are mandatory. For mobile and online outlets you can leave these fields empty.