If you get the message ‘Unable to connect to card reader’ or ‘No connected card reader’ try one of the following:
- Check that the card reader is turned on.
- Check the battery level of the card reader (see the battery icon on the display). If necessary, charge the reader.
- Check if the Bluetooth connection on the card reader is turned on (Bluetooth lamp indicator is flashing slow and Bluetooth icon is displayed).
- Turn the Bluetooth connection off, restart a mobile device and turn the Bluetooth connection on again after the restarting. Scan for new devices.
- Exit the Bizzon application by holding ‘Back’ on the mobile device for a few seconds. Select the Bizzon app window and tap cross (×) to exit. Re-openBizzon app as usual.
To unpair devices:
- Go to the mobile device Settings->Devices->Bluetooth
- Find 'Bizzon-last three digits of s/n' under the list of paired devices
- Select Bizzon device and hold it for 3 seconds. When ‘Delete’ pops out select 'Delete' to unpair the devices or select the option 'Unpair devices'.
Reset card reader:
- Insert a pin or the end of a paper clip into the pinhole at the top of the reader and hold it down until all four indicator lamps on the top of the reader start to flash in the green light.
- Choose one of two options from the menu and press ‘Enter’ (✔):
- Power up as normal - the same as switching the device on and off.
To pair devices again, follow the instructions in this article.
"System tampered" message appears on the screen
The card reader needs to be handled with care. Should it be exposed to shock, extreme variations in temperature, moisture, tampering attempts or similar, it will display the message "System Tampered". If your card reader displays this message, it can no longer be used. If your warranty is still valid, please get in touch with our support.