If you encounter the message ‘Unable to connect to card reader’ or ‘No connected card reader’ try one of the following:
- Check if the card reader has been turned on.
- Check the battery level of the card reader (see the battery icon on the display).
If necessary, charge the reader.
- Check if the Bluetooth connection on the card reader is turned on (Bluetooth lamp indicator is flashing slowly and the Bluetooth icon is displayed).
- Turn the Bluetooth connection off on your mobile device (phone/tablet), restart the mobile device and turn the Bluetooth connection on again after the restarting. Scan for new devices.
- Exit Bizzon application by holding ‘Back’ on the mobile device for a few seconds. Select the Bizzon app window and tap (×) to exit. Re-openBizzon app as usual.
To unpair devices:
- Go to the mobile device Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth
- Find the device named 'Bizzon+(last three digits of its serial number)' under the list of paired devices
- Select Bizzon device and hold it for 3 seconds. When ‘Delete’ pops out select 'Delete' to unpair the device or select the option 'Unpair device'.
Reset card reader:
- Insert a pin, toothpick or the end of a paper clip into the pinhole at the top of the reader and hold it down until all four indicator lamps on the top of the reader start to flash in the green light.
- Choose one of three options from the menu and press ‘Enter’ (✔):
To pair devices again, follow the instructions in this article.
"System tampered" message appears on the screen
The card reader needs to be handled with care. In cases of exposure to shock, extreme variations in temperature, moisture, tampering attempts, or losing power for longer periods it will display the message "System Tampered". If your card reader displays this message, it can no longer be used.
If your warranty is still valid, please get in touch with our support.