If you want to take a card payment with Bluetooth card reader, first you need to make sure:
- your card reader is paired with a mobile device via Bluetooth connection
- your card reader is marked with a tick (√) in the Bizzon app as a connected card reader (Settings -> Devices -> Card reader)
- your card reader is close to your mobile device (within a distance of a few meters)
- awake/active - if the device has entered a sleep mode (turned on, but the display is blank) press any key on the keypad of the reader to activate it
- your mobile device's Wi-Fi or mobile data is available and turned on
To take a card payment:
- Sign in to the Bizzon app:
- In the menu, tap the orange Card button to take a card payment.
- Ask the customer to tap, insert, or swipe the card.
- If a transaction was successful, you will be able to find it in the card transaction payments list.