Before importing a stock order you need to:
To import a stock order as a CSV file:
- Create a CSV file for a stock order import,
- sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web,
- in the main menu, go to Inventory -> Stock orders,
- to add a stock order, click +ADD,
- edit stock order details (mandatory fields):
- select a supplier in the Supplier drop-down menu,
- select a warehouse in the Warehouse drop-down menu.
- Click IMPORT.
- Select a .CSV file to import a stock order. After you select the file, the import will start automatically. The stock order will be saved as draft and it can be edited before executing.
- To execute, click EXECUTE. The stock order will be marked as closed and can not be edited.
To modify an inventory, use stock adjustments and stocktake.