By enabling shift management you can track the amount of the cash in your register during shifts
To open a shift:
- Sign in to the Bizzon/AgentCASH app.
- Open the application menu (≡) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Shift management.
- Tap on the Current drawer.
- Enter the amount of the cash (£) in the cash register at the beginning of the shift. You can override this amount later, or whenever you start a new shift.
- Tap on the Open shift. Current drawer status now shows as OPEN.
After you have opened a shift, you are able to track:
- an expected amount in the cash drawer,
- cash refunds,
- history of deposits/withdrawals,
- starting cash amount,
- first and last invoice number,
- opening time of the shift.
Shifts cannot last more than 24 hours. The app will warn you if you try to issue an invoice after this period has passed.