By enabling shift management, you can track the amount of the cash in your register during shifts
To open a shift:
- Sign in to the Bizzon app.
- Open the application menu (≡) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Shift management. Make sure the shift tracking is enabled.
- Tap on the Current drawer. If the shift expired, first close the current drawer.
- Enter the amount of starting cash (£) in the cash register at the beginning of the shift. You can override this amount whenever you start a new shift or set a default value.
- Tap on the Open shift. Current drawer status is now set on OPEN.
Note: Shift expires after 24 hours. The app will warn you if you try to issue an invoice after this period has passed.