Sometimes, you'll need to register when you put money into the drawer during the shift or when you take the money out of the drawer.
To make a deposit or to withdraw cash from the cash drawer:
- Open the application menu by tapping (≡) in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Shift management
- Tap on the Current drawer
- Tap on the Deposits/Withdrawals
Note that this option is available during open shifts only.
- Enter the amount of the cash (£), optionally add a description, and tap on the:
- Deposit to put cash in the drawer or
- Withdraw to take cash out of the drawer.
- Confirm with YES to deposit or to withdraw cash.
Once you have made a deposit or withdrawal, it is added to the list below these orange buttons on the same screen.
All deposits and withdrawals are recorded and can be tracked for the current open drawer and displayed in total later in the shift management reports.
Article is closed for comments.