If you can't see the printer in the list of available or paired devices on your mobile device (Settings -> Connections -> Bluetooth) it may be paired to some other device.
The blue light on your printer indicates that it is on and ready.
If the cash drawer does not open, reset the printer.
If the receipts are not printed, reset the printer.
- Turn off the printer.
- Press the red reset button at the back of the printer for 5-10 secs, until the green LED light starts flashing.
- While holding the reset button, turn on the printer. After you turn it on, release the button.
It is now ready to pair.
- Go to Settings -> Connections -> Bluetooth on your mobile and pair the printer.
In the app:
- Sign in to the app.
- Go to Settings -> Printers.
- Check if the printer is listed.
- If two printers of the same name appear as connected devices, remove one instance.
Article is closed for comments.