The composite product is a sellable product consisting of components. The most common example would be a mixed drink.
If a product is composed of several components, they should be added to the products list
Here's how to add components to a product:
- Sign in to your Bizzon account on the web.
- In the main menu, select Products.
- Create a component by adding it as a new product (in case it hasn't been previously created). If this component is not sellable as a separate product as well, move the slider Sellable to the left (off). This way, the product won't be available for sale in the application. Repeat this step for all components.
- In the products list, create the composite product or edit the preexisting one.
- Move the Composite product? slider to the right to add components.
- In the COMPONENTS section drop-down menu, select an item from the list to add it as a component of a product.
- If this product is made up of two or more components, click ADD COMPONENT to add more components to it.
- Enter the amount of the component on the line next to the components drop-down menu.
Note: the example above depicts a simple example where a piece or bottle are combined to make a product.
For more complex composite objects consisting of draught drinks and shots of strong liquor (0.5l, 0.025l), see the Inventory section.
- Click SAVE.