Requirements for merging saved orders:
- Only the user with administrator permissions can merge his orders with others.
- The user who has cashier permissions can merge only his own orders.
Note: If a user with cashier permissions wants to merge his/her order with another cashier, the ownership of the order must be transferred to the same cashier. Only the order from the same cashier can be merged.
Here's how to merge saved orders:
- Tap the 'Pin' icon in the app menu. Here you will find the list of taken orders.
- Tap the MERGE button at the top of the screen.
- Check the boxes of the orders you want to merge (two or more).
- Click on the MERGE to execute.
After merging, a new order is created containing items from all merged orders. Once the orders have been merged, you will be able to split them into multiple orders.