If you are using a PMS integration, each time you create an invoice, it will be automatically sent to your PMS (Mews, Opera, FOLS, Amadeus, etc...). However, connection errors could occur for many reasons:
- The mobile device is not connected to the right network. Switch to the right network.
- One or more items are not categorized correctly or a general configuration issue.
- PMS is down (not responding)
In case of unsuccessful PMS posting, the invoice will contain an error message visible from the web dashboard and the app
To resolve the error go to the app and
- Tap RETRY within 24 hours from taking the payment to retry posting after the connection has been restored, or
- tap CLEAR if the error needs to be manually added to the PMS; this needs to be done if the error has been caused by the configuration issue during the initial posting
Note: the search term "123321" will return only the invoices with PMS errors (this works in both the app and the web dashboard)