Printing specific categories on a dedicated printer allows you to connect menu or inventory items to the dedicated bar or kitchen work stations. This way, you can set up the order printer to print only order items useful at the location and avoid redundant printouts.
For example, you may wish to avoid printing cocktail orders at the kitchen printer.
Once set up properly, categories will keep your ordering and production in line.
Here's how to assign categories to a printer:
- Sign in to your administrator Bizzon user account on the web,
- go to Settings -> Outlets.
- select an outlet you wish to set up a printer for and click EDIT,
- scroll down to the PRINTERS section.
- From the list select a printer you wish to assign categories to and click EDIT.
If there are no printers on the list, add a new printer and set up the printer preferences.
- In the categories menu, select categories you wish to print on this printer
(e.g. Breakfast and Food for the Restaurant outlet),
- SAVE to save changes.
Article is closed for comments.