Printing specific categories on a dedicated printer allows you to connect menu or inventory items to the dedicated bar or kitchen work stations.
Once set up properly, categories will keep your ordering and production in line.
To assign categories to a printer:
- Sign in to your administrator Bizzon user account on the web.
- Go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select an outlet you wish to set up a printer for and click EDIT.
- Scroll down to the PRINTERS section.
- From the list select a printer you wish to assign categories to and click EDIT. If there are no printers on the list, add a new printer and set up the printer preferences.
- In the categories menu, select categories you wish to print on this printer (e.g. Breakfast and Food for the Restaurant outlet).