After you have registered a user account, two outlets will be created by default:
- one online outlet (WEB) and
- one stationary outlet.
Only one online (WEB) outlet per user account is supported, but there can be several stationary/mobile outlets.
A stationary outlet can be modified to a mobile outlet.
Here's how to add new outlets:
- Sign in to your administrator user account on the web,
- Go to Settings -> Outlets.
- To add a new outlet, click +ADD.
Here's how to edit outlet settings:
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web,
- go to Settings -> Outlets,
- click on the EDIT button.
- Edit outlet properties:
- name (e.g. Bar)
- marking (e.g. WEB)
- type (online/stationary/mobile)
- set up a pickup outlet (for online outlet only)
- address (for stationary outlets only)
- working hours (e.g. Mon-Fri 9 a.m. - 22 p.m.)
- warehouse (if you're using the inventory tracking)
- optionally, add other info (e-mail, latitude, longitude)
- Enable additional options:
- Manage outlet registers.
- Manage outlet printers.
- Click SAVE to save changes.