You can add several printers to an outlet. For example, you may want to send food orders to the kitchen, drinks to the bar printer, and receipts to the receipt printer. In this example, adding all three printers to the selected outlet is necessary.
Here's how to manage outlet printers:
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web,
- go to Settings -> Outlets,
- select an outlet from the list and click EDIT or add a new outlet,
- scroll down to the PRINTERS section:
- click NEW PRINTER to assign a new printer to the outlet.
- Select a printer from the list and click EDIT to edit outlet printer preferences or
- DELETE to remove a printer from that outlet.
- Click SAVE.
After a printer has been assigned to the outlet, connect it to the app, and edit printer preferences for that mobile device.
Note: If the same LAN printer is used by two tablets/phones, set up the printer settings locally for every device by switching the printer options (off/on) in the app. Once the printer preferences are set as desired, the device will remember these settings for the next time you sign in to the app.
Article is closed for comments.