Several printers can be added to an outlet (e.g. Bar, Kitchen, Restaurant).
To manage outlet printers:
- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web.
- Go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select an outlet from the list and click EDIT or add a new outlet.
- Scroll down to PRINTERS section:
- Click NEW PRINTER to assign a new printer to the outlet.
- Select a printer from the list and click EDIT to edit printer preferences or
- DELETE to remove a printer from that outlet.
- Edit outlet printer preferences.
- Click SAVE.
After a printer has been assigned to the outlet, connect it to the app and edit printer preferences for that mobile device.
Note: If the same LAN printer is used by two tablets, set up the printer settings locally for every device by switching the printer options (off/on) in the app. Once the printer preferences are set as desired, the device will remember these settings for the next time you sign in to the app.