Here's how to create and add a service charge manually in the application:
- Sign in to the application,
- switch to a grid view,
- tap the 'Pen' icon to edit the grid.
- tap + sign in the grid where you wish to add a surcharge shortcut,
- select SERVICE CHARGE in the top menu,
- percentage of the service charge in % or
- tap the currency icon and enter the amount of the service charge
- add a description of the service charge (optionally),
- tap ADD,
- tap DONE to save changes in the grid,
- after you have added a service charge as a shortcut to the grid, you can add it to the cart by tapping on it.
Alternatively, you can create a service charge that will be automatically added to the cart.
Note: You need to add a service charge for each type of device (smartphone and tablet), separately. Shortcuts created on a smartphone will not be visible on tablets and vice versa.