- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu, go to Settings->Outlets.
- Select an outlet from the list and click EDIT.
- Scroll down to Printers section:
- Click NEW PRINTER to assign a new printer to the outlet or
- select a printer from the list and click EDIT.
- Enter a Printer name (i.e. Bar 1, Kitchen, Reception).
- Select a Printer class (Star/Epson/Generic) in the dropdown menu:
- Select printer connectivity (BT, USB, LAN, Cloud):
- Set Auto-print mode: Note: This can be configured manually for each mobile device, in the Bizzon mobile application.
- Set Page width:
- Enter IP or MAC Address:
- for a LAN printer enter the IP address (i.e. 188.8.131.52).*
- for a BT printer enter MAC address (i.e. 123:12:33:44).**
- Set Receipt type for this printer (multiple options are supported):
- Cash drawer
- Order stub Note: Make sure these options are enabled in the Bizzon mobile application.
- Set product Categories to be printed by this printer (i.e. for the restaurant outlet select Food category).
- Enter Model of a printer (i.e. TSP 100).
12. Click SAVE to save changes.
* Find the IP address
** Find mPOP MAC address