Before adding taxes to the prices, make sure 'All taxes are included in my prices' option is enabled in merchant settings.
To add a tax to an item:
- Sign in to your account on the web as administrator.
- Enable 'All taxes are included in my prices' option.
- In the main menu, select Products.
- In the products list, select a product you wish to edit or create a new product.
- Click on the EDIT button in the product details page on the right.
- Scroll down to the TAXES section.
- Move slider to the right to add tax:
- Click SAVE to save changes.
- Re-enter the application to synchronise a merchant's account.
Note: VAT changes will now be applied for all future invoices (already issued invoices won't be affected).