- Sign in to your Bizzon administrator user account on the web.
- In the main menu go to Products -> Promotions.
- Click the +ADD button.
- To activate the promotion move the slider Active to the right.
- Enter the promotion Name.
- Select Promotion type in the dropdown menu:
- for the Fixed price enter the price of the items included in the promotion (i.e. a three-course menu for £10)
- for the Discount enter discount amount (i.e. £5 cheaper) or percentage (i.e. 20% on a three-course menu)
- for the Cheapest discount enter the discount preferences (amount or percentage) that will apply to the cheapest item in the bundle
- select Cheapest free option to give away the cheapest item in the bundle
- Select the start and end date of your promotion if you want it to be valid only within a specific timeframe
- Define the Times (days and hours) to which the promotion is applied if your promotion is time-specific. You can define multiple time frames.
- If your promotion applies to certain customer groups only, select a customer group in the drop-down list.
- In the SELECT GROUPS section, add groups for each course (i.e. starter, main, dessert) to create a bundle:
- Name the first group 'Starter'.
- In the Count field, define the number of starters required to trigger the promotion.
- In the Product dropdown menu choose a product, product type, or a product variant and select all items to which this promotion applies.
- To add a new group (mains, desserts, etc.) click on the ADD GROUP button.
- Click SAVE.
Article is closed for comments.