The card reader and a mobile communicate via Bluetooth and need to be paired in order to establish the connection.
As we've already mentioned, pairing is the process required to mutually register the information on Bluetooth devices to be connected wirelessly. In order to establish successful communication between the device running Bizzon application and the printer, you need to pair them.
Here's how to pair a Miura M020 card reader with your tablet or smartphone:
- Press the green button (✔) to turn on the card reader (or wake it up from standby mode),
- open the menu by pressing the yellow 'left-pointing arrow' button,
- select 'Bluetooth' by pressing the '1' button,
- select 'Start Pairing' by pressing the '3' button,
- go to your mobile device Settings -> Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth connection,
- select the card reader from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
Your card reader will be titled as Bizzon + last three digits of the serial number (e.g. Bizzon 456).
- A PIN will display on the screen of the mobile device.
Compare it with the passkey displayed on the card reader, it needs to be the same key.
- Press Enter (✔) on the card reader to confirm that the PIN and the passkey are the same.
- Click OK on the mobile device to complete the pairing. Select it to pair.
After devices have been successfully paired via Bluetooth, select the card reader in Bizzon application:
- Sign in to the application,
- open the application menu by tapping (≡) and select Settings -> Card reader.
- Check if the card reader is marked with the orange tick (Bizzon 456 ✔). If not, select the card reader in the list by tapping on it.
From now on, your card reader will auto-connect to the app whenever you turn it on.
Here's how to unpair a Miura M020 card reader from the device:
- open the menu by pressing the yellow 'left-pointing arrow',
- select 'Manage Pairs' by pressing the 2 button,
- select the device by pressing the button displayed next to the listed device,
- confirm with the green button (✔).