Here are brief guidelines on how to change tax rates on the existing products from the Bizzon web administration portal.
- Sign in to the Bizzon web administration portal as an administrator.
- Section Products, subsection Products displays all the created items in alphabetical order. Select the product that needs the change of tax rate and click on the EDIT button in the upper right corner.
- Scroll a bit down until you reach the segment titled Taxes.
- Several tax rates will be displayed, each with a slider button to the right-hand side.
- Enable the appropriate tax rate for the product.
- Click SAVE in the bottom right corner.
- Repeat the procedure for any items remaining.
Here's how to change the tax rate on an item in the Bizzon/AgentCASH application:
- Sign in to the Bizzon app as administrator.
- In the products list, tap the 'Pen' icon at the bottom of the screen to edit. Make sure the list of All products is displayed (not shortcuts). If necessary, switch the product display from the shortcut to the list of all products by tapping the list icon at the bottom of the screen (≡).
- Select an item from the list.
- Scroll a bit down to the section displaying tax rates.
- Select the box with the appropriate tax rate for the item.
- Tap SAVE in the upper right corner.