- Customers are greeted and seated at their table.
- An open order for the table needs to be created from the Bizzon application. There are two scenarios:
2.1 Staff taps on the Save/Send check button to save an empty order.
2.2 A server takes the first round of items and saves the order.
- Saved orders can be found in the Saved checks menu.
- Tapping on the three vertical dots opens the order options from where Show QR code needs to be selected.
- Tapping on Show QR code loads the Order QR code which can be either scanned from the screen of the device or printed on the receipts printer by selecting the Print code button.
- Here is an example of a printed QR code ticket:
- The footer of the printout can be edited from the web administration, by going to the Settings -> Templates -> Footer.
- The customer uses a smartphone camera to scan the code and open the order. Alternatively, the order URL found on the tickets can be entered directly in the web browser to open the Order at table interface.
- The URL leads the customer to the order previously opened by the server; customer can continue adding items to the order.
- Multiple people seated at the table can use the same order QR code (or URL) to order items from the menu.
- Alternatively, separate orders can be created for each of the guests seated by following the steps above (note that there cannot be two or more open orders with the same name).
- Customers can also select Add-ons and jot down notes that will appear on the order ticket.
- Each of the items added by the customers appears for staff approval in the application interface.
- A server can approve items (which will print appropriate order tickets) or can Reject items which will mark them as Voided (Void reason needs to be selected). The server can also apply discounts and complimentary reasons.
- When they are ready to pay, customers can do so from their table or call on the server and pay in the usual way.
- Customers can split the bill by asking the server to split the order in multiple orders.
- Receipts for the orders paid at the table need to be printed manually.