Skip to main content
Approval of Orders from tables
- Items added by the customers need to be approved in the Bizzon application by the restaurant staff.
- Ordered items can be Accepted from any section in the application which handles orders, however, they can be Rejected only from the Digital orders segment of the application.
- Accepting table order from the Cart section (order needs to be loaded to cart):
- Accepting table order from the Saved checks section:
- Accepting table order from the Table details section:
- Accepting order leads to the Digital orders section from where the order details can be viewed and the order Accepted or Rejected.
- In case the specific item(s) from the list need to be rejected, the bundle needs to be accepted and then the individual item voided from the cart.
- If an item is Rejected, a Void reason will need to be selected. The status of the rejected item will be displayed as Void both in the Cart and on the Order at table interface.
- Staff can apply item discounts as well as complimentary reasons for specific items or the whole order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.