1. Customers can close orders with card payments directly from the table.
2. Payment procedure is rather simple: pressing the Checkout button at the bottom of the cart will load the billing page.
3. Customers can add a tip before proceeding with payment, by adjusting the gratuity slide (it moves in 1% increments). Alternatively, they can skip tipping by selecting No tip button.
4. Billing page displays the total amount due and has the Customer contact details (email or phone, and name) Card number, Date of expiry and CVV/CVC fields that need to be filled.
5. Once the information is entered, the payment is initiated by pressing the Pay with card button.
6. A successful payment will be followed by a confirmation message.
7. The receipt for the paid order needs to be requested from the staff who will manually print it out from the Invoices section of the application.
8. Payment from the table is not possible if there are unconfirmed items on the order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.