Below you can find instructions on how to:
- Open table order
- Manage table orders
- Clear the table
Opening an order
Once guests have been seated you can open order for their table. A table can have multiple orders at the same time including the split orders.
- Select the required table by tapping on it;
- Table details will be displayed. From here you can view the capacity of the table and current occupancy (how many seats are available). Also, you can manage orders already opened on that table.
- Tap on the Open order for table button found at the bottom.
- Save open dialogue allows you to edit the order name, the number of covers (guests)*, table number and room number*.
5. Saving the open order will lead you to the Cart section from where you can add ordered items.
Managing open orders
- Orders opened on tables can be viewed and edited in the same way as from the Saved checks section.
- Taping on order will load it to the cart from where additional actions can be performed.
- Order can be transferred to another user.
- Order can be split.
- Order details such as order name, number of covers, room number and assigned table can be changed by selecting properties.
Clearing a table
After the table order has been paid for the table status will indicate this. Customers might be still seated after paying the bill so it is useful to differentiate between a table that has paid and the one that is empty and ready for new guests. In order to clear the table press on the Clear table button.