After you've created your products, other than selling them as standalone items, you can include them in product bundles, as well!
A product bundle is a feature that includes multiple products or their variants into a package and treats them as one item in the cart or invoice. This feature is most commonly used for fixed-price menus and it is similar to promotions: products (or product variants) are added to item groups and offered as options when added to the cart.
Here's how to add product bundles to your account:
1. Log in to the web dashboard;
2. On the side menu select Products -> Bundles;
3. Click the ADD button on the top right corner;
4. Enter bundle name and tile label;
5. If you want to use the fixed price, turn on the 'Fixed combo price' option slider and enter the bundle price. If enabled, the price will not depend on the product selection.
If you disable the 'Fixed combo price' option slider you will be able to change the price of each product, and the bundle price will depend on the customer's choice.
In this case, the bundle total price will be the sum of all product prices (tax included);
6. Add and name your groups (e.g. Food, Drinks, Dessert) and add products/variants to the groups;
Note: As long as products are included in one or more bundles, you will not be able to delete them.
7. Click SAVE;
8. Force synchronisation by restarting your apps or re-selecting your outlet.
Note: Product bundles are available only for app version 3.2.0 or higher, lower version apps cannot access orders that include bundles.
At this moment it is not possible to include product bundles in online ordering (Click & Collect, Order & Pay), nor use modifiers with product bundle items.