After you've created your products, other than selling them as standalone items, you can include them in product bundles, as well!
A product bundle is a feature that includes multiple products or their variants into a package and treats them as one item in the cart or invoice. This feature is most commonly used for fixed-price menus and it is similar to promotions: products (or product variants) are added to item groups and offered as options when added to the cart.
Here's how to add product bundles to your account:
1. Log in to the web dashboard;
2. On the side menu select Products -> Bundles;
3. Click the ADD button on the top right corner;
4. Enter bundle name and tile label;
5. Define the bundle type:
- If you want to use the fixed price, turn on the 'Fixed combo price' option slider and enter the bundle price. If enabled, the price will not depend on the product selection and you will not be able to change the components' prices.
If you disable the 'Fixed combo price' option slider you will be able to change the price of each product, and the bundle price will depend on the customer's choice.
In that case, the bundle total price will be the sum of all product prices (tax included);
If you want to show the products (bundle components) on the receipt, tick the 'Show products on receipt' checkbox.
The checkbox will be ticked by default, but if you untick it, you will hide the bundle components.
6. Add and name your groups (e.g. Food, Drinks, Dessert) and add products/variants to the groups;
Note: if you are using courses, you can assign a default course for each group, e.g. you can assign the 'Desserts' course to a group containing desserts.
7. Scroll back (up) and use the 'Reorder groups' slider to change the group order by dragging the icon on the left side (see image below) and dropping it.
This action determines the order of appearance of the group on the app.
Note: As long as products are included in one or more bundles, you will not be able to delete them.
8. Click SAVE;
9. Force synchronization by restarting your apps or re-selecting your outlet.
Note: Product bundles are available only for app version 3.2.0 or higher, lower version apps cannot access orders that include bundles.
At this moment it is not possible to include product bundles in online ordering (Click & Collect, Order & Pay).